Newborn Portraits are my absolute favourite – the purest form of life, the tiniest most adorable features and these photographs are treasured forever and ever.
Important info for all my Maternity Shoots:
- Shoots need to take place within 10 days of birth (a 12-14 day old baby can become restless and will make parents feel uneasy).
- Shoots are done in the comfort of your own home (details can be sent to you regarding what is required, e.g. room with a lot of natural light, heater in the room, white noise, etc.), unless you would prefer an alternative option, but I find baby is more relaxed in their own room with familiar sounds and smells (I don’t even wear perfume or any strong smelling lotions to disturb a sleeping baby).
- Shoots take from 2-3 hours because baby usually needs a well-deserved feed, sooth and changed diaper.
- Go-to Poses need to be practiced beforehand by Mama for a successful newborn shoot and to make baby feel more relaxed and comfie on the day.
- You will receive the best photographs of the day placed on an USB and delivered either door-to-door via courier or sent via Dropbox.
Please contact me for a quote and availability.