Family Portraits are all about freezing those moments in your life you would like to remember and treasure forever… honouring life’s sacred people and important milestones.
These portrait shoots can be taken at any outdoor location or in the privacy of your own home (provided there is ample natural light), I can gladly assist in choosing the right location for your requirements. Family shoots are mainly taken late afternoon when the sunshine is not harsh and no shadows can fall on your face (and no squinting).
Outdoor shoots are weather permitting and a weather check is done 5 days before booking, let me recommend that 2 days are kept open for your outdoor shoots, especially if you are from out of town.
Knysna’s posible locations include, lagoon-side, beach-side (there are ample options here, especially on a low-tide), forest, old train tracks, Elephant Park, Botanical Gardens, Goukama Nature Reserve and a very beautiful Rose Garden onroute to Plett (with permission only).
ALL FAMILY PORTRAITS INCLUDE:
- The best photographs from the day (approx. 50-80 photographs)
- Edited, high-resolution photographs placed on an USB & courier fees, if you live out of the country your photographs will sent via Dropbox.
- An hour will be enough time to capture your family
- PRICE: R1000 (per 1 hour).
- A formal quotation will be sent to you.
These are few of my Family Portrait favourites: